Apple plans to hold its annual iPhone 15 pro max launch event on Tuesday, September 12, or Wednesday, September 13, 2023.
VPN breaks through ins restrictions, the latest iPhone conference in 2023
Today’s wind is abnormally strong, as if a typhoon is coming again, but if you think about it carefully, maybe summer is over and autumn has arrived.
Although I don’t know what kind of results will be encountered this year, but it’s okay anyway, I believe Everything will be fine in the future.
Recently, multiple sources have pointed out that Apple plans to hold its annual iPhone launch event on Tuesday, September 12 or Wednesday, September 13 this year.
According to Apple’s usual practice, the new iPhone is expected to be available for pre-order on Friday, September 15th, and will be officially released on September 22nd a week later.
The configuration and price details of the iPhone 15 series have also surfaced. Like the previous generation 14 series, the iPhone 15 series will continue to launch four models, namely iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
2023 iPhone launch event – iphone 15 pro max vs iphone 14 pro max
Regarding the difference between the standard version and the Pro version, the following is an analysis based on the obtained information for your reference:
First of all, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will usher in the following upgrades:
– Equipped with the A17 chip, it becomes the first processor in a smartphone to adopt a 3nm process.
– Introducing the “Action button” as a programmable button, replacing the traditional mute switch.
– Replaced the previous stainless steel with a lighter titanium frame.
– Updated to a USB-C charging port, replacing the Lightning port.
– Increase battery capacity, improve battery life, and enable faster charging.
– Introducing periscope zoom lens on iPhone 15 Pro Max.
– Introduced a new dark red body color.
– Higher capacity storage options available, up to 1TB.
– Price adjustment, the starting price of the iPhone 15 Pro will increase from the current US$999 to US$1,099, and the starting price of the iPhone 15 Pro Max will increase from US$1,099 to US$1,199.
As for the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus, the changes include:
iphone 15 pro max 2023
– Equipped with the same A16 chip as the iPhone 14 Pro.
– Continue to retain the “Smart Island” function.
– The rear main camera is upgraded to 48 million pixels.
– Features a frosted glass back and slightly curved edges.
– Introduced a new colorway similar to Cyan.
– Prices remain unchanged, expected to be $799 and $899, respectively.
According to the domestic selling prices of the iPhone 14 series, it can be predicted that the starting prices of the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will remain at 5,999 yuan and 6,999 yuan. The price of the iPhone 15 Pro is expected to rise from 7,999 yuan to 8,999 yuan, and the price of the iPhone 15 Pro Max may reach 9,999 yuan, or even exceed 10,000 yuan.
As for which model in the iPhone 15 series to choose, it can be briefly summarized as follows: buying the standard version will get the highest cost performance, because it has the characteristics of “Smart Island”, 48-megapixel main camera and USB-C interface. Same as previous generation.
This year, all models of the iPhone 15 series will be equipped with “Smart Island”, which means that there will be no big difference in appearance between the standard version and the Pro version. In addition, the two standard models of the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will be upgraded for the first time to a 48-megapixel rear main camera with a new stacked sensor design that can capture more light in low-light environments.
If you want an A17 chip, narrower bezels, an excellent camera experience, and a titanium body, then you may want to choose to buy the Pro version.
And if you are eager to have a “top camera in your pocket”, then the iPhone 15 Pro Max is undoubtedly the best choice. According to reports, this year’s iPhone 15 Pro Max will introduce a periscope zoom lens, and its optical zoom performance will be significantly improved.