What is the role of the USB interface in the WiFi module? USB interface reads data and transmits data functioning.
The role of USB interface in the WiFi module, the data transmission on the WiFi module has two ends: one end is between the wifi chip and the wifi chip, and the data transmission is carried out through wireless radio frequency (RF); At the other end is the data transmission between the wifi chip and the CPU through the USB interface.
USB camera module
The USB interface is the bridge between the firmware program inside the wi-fi module chip and the operating system on the host computer for data communication. The role of the USB interface is data transmission. When the wi-fi module receives data, it will trigger the data reading operation of the USB interface!
At present, the communication interface of the wifi module is basically in the form of USB interface, especially the wi-fi module used in the wireless network card!
1. Dual-band WiFi Module WG203
Support dual-band 2.4/5GHz, size: 29*17*2.8(mm)
Based on RT5572 chip, support USB interface; Complies with IEEE 802.11 n wireless standard , 2×2 MIMO, and is FCC, CE, IC certified.
2. USB WIFI camera WG209
Based on MediaTek MT7601 chip, through FCC and CE certification, support USB interface, in line with 802.11b/g/n wireless standard, 1T1R.
It can be applied to set-top boxes, game consoles, printers, IP cameras and various other products with processors, operating systems that require wifi Internet access.
Widely used in home gateways, set-top boxes, game consoles, printers, IP cameras, etc.
The role of the USB interface in the WiFi module
3. Dual-band 2.4/5G AC Wi-Fi module WG211.
Support USB interface, physical transmission rate up to 433Mbps, in line with IEEE 802.11ac protocol, support long-distance wireless data transmission;
The WG211 is designed to comply with the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless standard.
In 11b mode, the transmit power is 18dBm;
In 11n mode, the transmission power is 15~16dBm;
In 11ac mode, the transmission power is 9~10dBm, and the transmission distance can reach 150m.
It can be applied to high-speed wifi transmission and USB interface devices.
4. AP WiFi
(1) AP WIFI SKW73, size: 40.5*27.5*2.8 (mm)
(2) AP/Router WiFi SKW75.
Both are based on the MediaTek MT7620N chip, which integrates 802.11n 2×2 MAC/BB/radio, internal PA and internal LNA.
Compliant with the 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi standard, under the 802.11n Wi-Fi standard, the 20MHz bandwidth can reach a rate of 144Mbps, and the 40MHZ bandwidth can reach a rate of 300Mbps.
It has three working modes: AP mode, client mode and router mode.
The module only needs to provide a 3.3V supply to operate.
Two differences: SKW73 is a 38-pin SMD package; The SKW75 is available in a 60-pin package.
Widely used in wireless USB cameras, wireless gateways, WiFi APs, 3G/4G WiFi routers, WiFi AP clients, etc.
5. AP, Wi-Fi module SKW92A
Size: SKW92A: 50*25*3.0(mm).
(1) The module is based on MT7628N, integrating 802.11n MAC and baseband, 1 2.4GHz wireless broadcasting equipment and front-end module, 1 CPU of 580MHz MIPS, and 1 PHY of high-speed Ethernet.
(2) The module conforms to the 802.11n Wi-Fi standard, 2×2 MIMO dual transmission and dual transmission, under the 802.11n Wi-Fi standard,
the 20MHz bandwidth can reach 144Mbps data transmission speed, and the 40MHZ bandwidth can reach 300Mbps data transmission speed.
(3) The module supports five working modes, namely: Bridge mode, Gateway mode, AP/Client mode, Router mode, 3G/4G Router mode;
Only 3.3V power supply is provided externally when working, which is suitable for USB wifi cameras, Internet of Things, Wi-Fi APs, and 3G/4G WiFi routers.
6. IoT AP Wi-Fi module SKW92B
Dimensions: 40.5(L) x 25(W) x 3.0(H) mm.
(1) The module is based on MediaTek MT7688A, which complies with 802.11n Wi-Fi standard and 1T1R.
(2) It contains a 580MHz MIPS CPU, 1 high-speed Ethernet PHY, 1 USB 2.0 master, I2C/PCM and multiple low-speed IOs.
(3) The module provides two working modes: IOT gateway and IOT device mode.
In the IOT gateway mode, the module high-performance USB2.0 supports the addition of 3G/LTE modems; Wireless network camera supporting H.264 ISP.
For IOT device mode, the module supports eMMC, SD-XC and USB2.0, it also supports PWM, SPI slave devices, three UAR interface T and multiple GPIO ports.
Applications: IOT, 3G/4G wireless router, USB wireless camera.
7. UAV high-power SKW77
(1) The module is compatible with 802.11b/g/n, 2×2 MIMO, and the maximum transmission rate can reach 300Mbps.
(2) The module integrates dual PA and LNA, and the transmit power of each channel can reach more than +28dBm. The effective data transmission distance in the open area is more than 1000 meters, and the real-time control of the UAV can also be realized, and the image transmission control is correct!
(3) The module comes with an operating system, which can be configured and upgraded through the built-in WEB configuration server or command of the module;
(4) The module has three working modes: routing mode, trunk mode, and AP client mode; The interface supports USB, I2S, UART, SDIO, WAN, LAN, LED; Support USB external slave devices, such as U disk, USB camera, etc.; Support SD card; I2S devices; It also supports 1WAN port and 2LAN port.
(5) The module comes with a heat sink, and the working environment temperature can be controlled from -20°C to +60°C.
In addition, the module can also be connected to the 4G module through the USB port to realize 4G to wifi!
Products can be used in wireless long-distance industrial data transmission, wireless long-distance video surveillance, wireless long-distance data storage and so on
Wi-Fi8.CN professional GPS module, Beidou module, Bluetooth module and solution supplier.